Wake up American—regarding the future of our great country, Republicans ARE the real party of “YES!”
While not an official spokesperson for the Republican Party, I am a total supporter of the United States of America and know the difference between good and bad governmental policies. In my opinion, the principles below are good and are those for which the Republicans stand.
- Yes, Republicans believe America is the most exceptional and unselfish nation on earth.
- Yes, Republicans love our country, want to preserve our Constitution, and retain the balance of powers between the Administrative, Congressional, Judicial branches of government and the States.
- Yes, Republicans believe in a constitutionally limited-power federal government providing national security, protection of our freedoms, an impartial legal system, and only essential and affordable government services for those citizens that are truly in need and unable to provide for themselves.
- Yes, Republicans believe in a strong military to protect our country and preserve our freedoms.
- Yes, Republicans believe in free and honest elections with proof of citizenship required at the voting stations.
- Yes, Republicans believe in individual freedoms, especially freedom of choice, unrestricted by unnecessary government regulations and controls.
- Yes, Republicans believe in sound fiscal and monetary policies to promote a solid financial foundation for growth and job creation in our economy.
- Yes, Republicans believe the efficiency and effectiveness of free market capitalism and private property ownership produce superior economic growth and wealth for a nation. Government should get out of the way and let capitalism and entrepreneurship work.
- Yes, Republicans believe our government has become too large, too expensive, and our unsustainable government spending supported by unrestricted debt will ultimately lead to a financial and economic crisis for our country.
- Yes, Republicans believe in the dignity of all people, human rights, and freedom of choice and have repeatedly shown a willingness to unselfishly fight for these principles on behalf of other countries when these principles have been challenged by dictators and corrupt leaders.
- Yes, Republicans believe in and want to preserve a financially sustainable Social Security System.
- Yes, Republicans want to preserve America’s quality healthcare system that allows freedom of choice for all Americans at affordable costs.
- Yes, Republicans believe in solving our illegal immigration problem through proper legislation without granting unilateral amnesty.
- Yes, Republicans believe our federal tax system is broken, unnecessarily complicated, and needs major revision and simplification.
- Yes, Republicans believe taking wealth from those who have achieved it and redistributing it to those who have not is a historically failed socialist policy that leads to economic and moral decline.
- Yes, Republicans believe in equal rights and equal opportunities for all citizens, not just those selected by our government.
- Yes, Republicans believe Presidents and their Administrations, especially the current Departments of Justice, Health & Human Services, Labor, the Environmental Protection Agency, and the IRS, should impartially administer the law and not arbitrarily pick and choose who wins and who loses in our society.
- Yes, Republicans believe Presidents and their Administrations should be honest and transparent with American citizens, especially on major issues and crises effecting our country.
- Yes, Republicans believe Presidents should put the needs of the American people above party politics.
- Yes, Republicans believe our Presidents should uphold the oath they take at inauguration: “I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of the President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
I believe our votes in the next two elections will be vitally important to the future of our country. If you want to preserve our Constitution, our personal freedoms, our economy, and maintain the balance of powers between the three branches of government, the time to act is now.
Republicans ARE the Party of “YES” and are dedicated to protecting and improving our great nation. It is up to us, the citizens of America, to recognize the current dangers and elect Republicans to the House and Senate in 2014 and 2016 and replace Obama with a Republican President in 2016. Let’s save our country from “Obammunism” before it is too late.
The Old Guy PhD